By the time you read this letter we will have traveled to Chiria for the third time this year. It has been exciting to work to re-structure, maximize and upgrade the present facility and
programing in planning the future of Chiria. Colossians 3:23-24 encourages us to, “work with all of our heart, for the Lord and not for men… since it is the Lord Jesus Christ we are serving”.
The last part of this verse, gives us the focus and energy to work with everything in us, for “HIM” alone. Our new board of directors for Chiria has adopted this verse concerning the task of rebuilding Chiria. Each member has come from different states of Mexico and from a variety of professional backgrounds.
However, they have one thing in common; they serve Chiria because they are serving Him. Their expertise as teachers, computer programmers, accountants, pastors, engineers,
business people and parents give quality input to forming the lives of the children of Chiria. Children who otherwise would be trapped in lives of abuse, addiction, poverty, sex
trafficking and even death.
Following is a list of exciting and important upgrades and changes that are taking place to make Chiria the place of love and excellence the Lord has planned it to be!
[list line=”yes” style=”style1″]
- New local Chiria Board of Directors
- Hiring of a an accountant who specializes on Non-Profits Organizations
- New paint on whole facility
- Sewer drainage repair of the whole facility
- New kitchen cabinets
- Vitamins and nutritional meals for Chiria provided by Herbal Life Inc.
- New pavers in the court yard
- Addition of a bilingual christian school with great academic excellence along with specialized music and art workshops.
Needs for Chiria:
- Enrollment fee for students for summer music camp $1,100.00 (Need ASAP)
- New electrical wiring
- English speaking teachers for the fall semester
- and your continued monthly support!